Saturday, June 18, 2011

Beyond Words

This morning we found out that an Anonymous Donor has stepped up and is paying for one of our trips to Uganda. All I can say is Praise God. We feel totally overwhelmed with Gods provision through others. 


The night before I was literally sitting on the couch "crunching" the numbers and talking with Josh about how much we had, how much we needed, and what we could do to fill that gap. That evening I had written an e-mail to my friend Shelly from SixtyFeet who is helping to coordinate the trip in Sept to ask advice on booking the tickets from Phoenix to Atlanta. She wrote me back a couple of ideas and asked if I had gotten word about someone paying for one of our trips.... umm no, she must be talking about someone else.... I went and looked back at the invoice we received for my portion of the plane tickets and it said $0...  WOW... 


33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, 
and all these things will be given to you as well. 

Matthew 6:33

No comments:

Post a Comment