Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Be Encouraged

(Pause the music at bottom to watch )

I can not wait to read this book. The work that God is doing through this young woman is amazing. Reading her story through her blog has been one of the stepping stones towards the path God has set out for me so far to Uganda. I am so encouraged by the faith God has given her. I know that everyday of my life has been set before me from God but, oh how I wish at 18 I knew what God is teaching me now. Sometimes I feel like I had SO much wasted time when I was more "free" in my life but, there's no turning back time. All I can do is seek Gods will for me NOW and pray He would use me to do mighty things for His kingdom. I get very easily distracted and I still have a lot to learn but I thank God for opening my eyes past myself and seeing an entirely different world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment