Monday, December 5, 2011

Dinner This Week

Almost weekly when I sit down to make a meal/grocery list I get a deer in the headlights feeling and suddenly I have no idea what my family eats... so as I figure this out I thought I would post it and maybe help another mom this week. 


Monday- Ground Beef Tacos
                   Refried Beans 
                   Corn

Tuesday- Sour Cream Chicken {Made this before and it's amazing!}
                     Steamed broccoli and carrots

Wednesday- Spaghetti Squash  {Try it, not as scary as it seems & good!} 
                           with Meat Sauce
                           Zucchini Chips

Thursday- Hawaiian BBQ Chicken {new to me}
                       Rice
                       Salad

Friday-   Chili {my recipe}
                   Brown Rice
                   Frozen Peas
 (1 can kidney beans; rinsed, 1 can diced tomatoes, 1 can tomato sauce, 1 can S&W chili beans w/sauce, 1 can full of milk, 1 lb ground beef/turkey seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic, onion, and chili powder. 
Directions: Cook meat in large pot and season, then add other ingredients and bring to boil  and turn down and simmer until ready to eat. We like serve over brown rice and top with cheese to make it stretch and more filling, good either way)

Saturday- Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment